DI-710 ELS Stand Alone
Click image for Gallery
- Includes a DI-710-ELS instrument, a 5-foot crossover Ethernet cable, a power supply, an NIST-traceable calibration certificate, a screwdriver for signal connections, and software on CD
- 16 single-ended, 8 differential analog inputs.
- Measurement range of ±10mV to ±10V
- Allows in-the-field measurements to be saved to Secure Digital (SD) cards, or stored to a PC in real time using WinDaq software
- Built-in Real Time Clock allows automatic time and date stamping of data acquired to SD memory when used in the stand-alone mode.
- 14-bit analog to digital conversion.
- Includes WinDaq Software.
- Record up to 14,400 Hz in stand-alone mode using high speed SD card (model 101014-2G)
- Up to 4800 Hz Sample Throughput Rate when connected to PC
- Unlock code required for sample rates over 1,108 Hz only when using WinDaq software