SIGLENT’s new Handheld Digital Oscilloscope SHS820X features 2 analog non-isolated oscilloscope input channels and 200 MHz analog bandwidth, one 6000 count isolated multimeter channel, a single ADC with 1 GSa/s maximum sample rate, and a single memory module with 12Mpts memory depth. When two channels are enabled, each channel has sample rate of 500 MSa/s and a standard record length of 6Mpts. When only a single channel is active, the maximum sample rate is 1 GSa/s and the maximum record length is 12Mpts. For ease-of-use, the most commonly used functions can be accessed with its user-friendly front panel design.
The SHS820X utilizes a new generation of SPO (Super-Phosphor Oscilloscope) technology that provides excellent signal fidelity and performance. It comes with a vertical input range from 2mV/div to 100V/div, and a max offset range up-to 400V.
The innovative digital trigger system delivers high sensitivity and low jitter, and a waveform capture rate of up-to 400,000 frames/sec. The SHS820X also employs a 256-level intensity grading display function and a color temperature display mode for clarity and fast fault identification.
The SHS820X has multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering as well as free decoding for IIC, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN bus types. It also includes History waveform recording, and sequential triggering that enable extended waveform recording and analysis. Another powerful addition is the new 1 million point FFT math function that gives the SHS820X very high frequency resolution when observing signal spectra. The new digital design also includes a hardware co-processor that delivers measurements quickly and accurately without slowing acquisition and front-panel response.
Finally, the SHS820X features built-in sample and measurement value recorders. The sample recorder can achieve a maximum sampling rate of 25kSa/s, and can record for up to 22 hours at this sampling rate. The measurement value recorder can simultaneously record 4 sets of measurement values at a recording interval as low as 0.1s which delivers up-to 25 hours of continuous recording. The handheld oscilloscopes feature a sealed IP51 dust and drip-proof housing and has been tested to IEC60529 to guarantee the ruggedness that is needed to survive harsh environments. A rubberized surface with large keys also makes it easy to use in difficult environments.
- Bandwidth : 200 MHz
- Sample of 1 GSa/sample rate (single channel), Sample rate of 500 MSa/s (two-channels)
- Waveform capture rates up to 100,000 wfm/s (normal mode) and 400,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)
- Supports 256-level intensity grading and color temperature display modes
- Record length up to 12 Mpts
- Digital trigger system: Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval, Timeout (Dropout), Pattern
- Serial bus triggering and decoding (Standard): IIC, SPI,UART, CAN, LIN protocols
Video Video trigger/HDTV
- Voltage scales from 2mV/div to 100V/div
- 3 one button shortcuts for Oscilloscope, Multimeter and functions
- 8 one - button shortcuts for Run/Stop, Default, Auto Setup, Measure,
Cursors, Display/Persist, Clear Sweep and Print
- More function shortcuts shortcuts available with the when combined shift button
- History waveform record (History) function (maximum recorded waveform
length is 80,000 frames)
- Automatic measurement function for 38 parameters as well as Measurement
Statistics, Zoom, Gating, Math, History and Reference functions
- 1 Mpts FFT. Support Peaks and Markers
- Math functions (FFT, addition , subtraction , multiplication ,division, integration, differential, square root)
- Search and navigate function
- Includes Recorder mode, including Sample and Measurement Logger
- 6000 counts Digital Multimeter, Support DCV, ACV, DCI, ACI, Resistance, Diode, Capacitance, Continuity test.
- True RMS AC Voltage/Current measurement multimeter
- 5.6-inch TFT-LCD display with 640 * 480 resolution
- Interface types: Isolated USB Host, USB Device (MicroUSB-TMC)
- Supports SCPI remote control commands
- UL2054 certified lithium battery pack, 6900 mAh capacity, external charger
- IP Rating: IP51
- Compliance with : UL61010-1, UL61010-2-030, UL61010-2-033
Five in One
1. 2 CH Oscilloscope, 2. True RMS Multi-meter, 3. Recorder, Sample Logger, Measurement Logger
4. Serial Trigger and decode. 5. FFT spectrum analysis
Portable and Easy to Use
The front panel size smaller than A4 paper reduces the size of the instrument, the rear panel support frame supports vertical placement, and the side nylon handles are convenient for handheld operation. The standard shoulder bag can hold the fuselage and probe and other accessories at the same time, which is easy to carry when going out.
Higher Protection Level, Longer Battery life
Rechargeable 6900 mA high-capacity lithium battery, UL certified
Up to 5.5 hours of work without a charge, greatly improving safety and battery life
The battery can be charged in the cabin or removed and charged with an external charger.
The included carrying case has ample room for the instrument, probes and other accessories.
Perfect for field work and carrying on business trips.
IP Rating : IP51
The handheld oscilloscopes feature a sealed IP51 dust and drip-proof housing and has been tested to IEC60529 to guarantee the ruggedness that is needed to survive harsh environments. A rubberized surface with large keys also makes it easy to use in difficult environments.
1. Two Passive Probes
2. Multimeter pen
3. USB data cable
4. AC/DC adapter
6. Carrying Case