SDG1032X Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator 30ΜΗz
SIGLENT’s SDG1000X is a series of dual-channel function/arbitrary waveform generators with specifications that include up to 30 MHz maximum bandwidth, 150 MSa/s sampling rate and 14-bit vertical resolution. The proprietary EasyPulse technique helps to solve the weaknesses inherent in traditional DDS generators when generating pulse waveforms, and the special square generator is capable of generating square waveforms up to 30 MHz in frequency with low jitter. With these advantages, the SDG1000X can provide users with a variety of high fidelity / low jitter signals while meeting the growing requirements of a wide range of complex and varied applications.
Key Features :
- Dual-channel, with bandwidth up to 30 MHz, and amplitude up to 20 Vpp
- 150 MSa/s sampling rate, 14-bit vertical resolution, and 16 kpts waveform length
- Innovative EasyPulse technology, capable of generating lower-jitter Pulse waveforms, brings a wide range and extremely high precision in pulse width and rise/fall times adjustment
- Special circuit for Square wave function, can generate Square waves up to 30 MHz with jitter less than 300 ps+0.05 ppm of period
- Plenty of analog and digital modulation types: AM, DSB-AM, FM, PM, FSK, ASK, PSK and PWM
- Sweep and Burst functions
- Generated Waveforms : Sine, Square, Pulse, Noise, Ramp and Arbitrary wave.
- Harmonics Generator function
- Waveform Combining function
- High precision Frequency Counter
- Standard interfaces: USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11)
- Optional interface: GPIB
- 4.3” TFT-LCD display
Maximum output frequency : 30 MHz (SDG1032X), 60 MHz (SDG1062X)
Output channels : 2
Sampling rate : 150 MSa/s
Wave length : 16Kpts
Frequency resolution : 1μHz
Vertical resolution : 16 Bit
Standard interfaces : Standard interfaces: USB Host, USB Device（USBTMC）, LAN （VXI-11)
Identical dual output-channels with high performance
Capable of outputting large signals at high frequencies. dual-channels, 20 Vpp amplitude can be guaranteed at up to 10 MHz.
Low Distortion Output
With 0 dBm output, the THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) is less than 0.075%. Harmonics and spurs are less than -40 dBc throughout the entire bandwidth.
Innovative EasyPulse Technology
When a Pulse waveform is generated by a common DDS generator,there will be a one-clock-jitter if the sampling rate is not an integer-related multiple of the output frequency SDG1000X EasyPulse technology successfully overcomes this weakness in DDS designs and helps to produce low jitter Pulse waveforms.
The rise/fall times can be set independently to the minimum of 16.8 ns at any frequency and to the maximum of 22.4 s. The adjustment step is as small as 100 ps.The Pulse width can be fine-tuned to the minimum of 32.6 ns with the adjustment step as small as 100ps.
High performance Square Waves
Benefiting from a special square-wave generating circuitry, the Square from the SDG1000X breaks the 60 MHz bandwidth barrier,reaching rise/fall times of less than 4.2 ns, and frequencies up to 60 MHz.
Multiple modulation types: AM, DSB-AM, FM, PM, FSK, ASK, PSK and PWM.
The modulation source can be configured as Internal or External.
Two Burst modes, N cycle and Gated. The Burst source can be configured as Internal, External or Manual.
Two Sweep modes, Linear and Log. Two Sweep directions, Up and Down and three Sweep sources, Internal, External and Manual.
High precision Frequency Counter with an input frequency range of 0.1 Hz~200 MHz.
Up to 10 harmonics may be generated. Amplitude and phase of each harmonic can be set independently.
Capable of combining the waveforms of 2 channels from internal, providing more flexible tools to generate complex waveforms.
Arbitrary Waveform Software EasyWave
EasyWave is a powerful arbitrary waveform editing software program that supports several ways to generate arbitrary waveform such as manual drawing, line-drawing, equation-drawing, coordinate-drawing, etc. It is quite convenient for users to edit their own arbitrary waveforms through EasyWave.