SSG3021X-IQE Signal Generator 9kHz - 2.1GHz
SIGLENT’S SSG3021Χ-IQE signal generator has a frequency range of 9 kHz to 2.1 GHz.
It provides normal analog modulation such as AM, FM, and PM. It also provides pulse modulation and pulse train generator.
In addition, when used with baseband generator such as SDG6000X, They can generate IQ modulated signals.
The IQ modulation is often used in RF applications where Quadrature (IQ) signals, form the basis of complex
RF signal modulation and demodulation.
With it's high accuracy and pure output, the SSG3021Χ-IQE is the right choice for R&D, education, and manufacturing.
- Frequency up to 2.1 GHz
- 0.01 Hz frequency setting resolution
- Level output from -110 dBm to +13 dBm
- Maximum level up to +20 dBm (typ.)
- Phase Noise : -110 dBc/ Hz @ 1 GHz , 20 kHz offset (typ.)
- Level accuracy ≤0.7 dB (typ.)
- Provides AM, FM, &PM analog modulation with internal, external or Int+Ext source
- Pulse modulation, on/off ratio ≥70 dBc
- Pulse train Generator (option)
- External IQ modulation with SDG6000X as the baseband IQ signal
- USB-power meter measurement
- 5 inch TFT capacitive touch screen, Mouse and keyboard supported
- Web Browser Remote Control on PC and mobile Terminals
- Standard interface include USB Host, USB Device (USB TMC), LAN (VXI-11, Socket, Telnet). Optional interface: GPIB