SDS1104X-U Digital Oscilloscope 100MHz
SIGLENT’s SDS1000X-U Series Super Phosphor Oscilloscopes is available in one bandwidth, 100 MHz. It has a maximum sample rate of 1 GSa/s
and a maximum record length of 14 Mpts. For ease of use, the most commonly used functions can be accessed with its user-friendly front panel
design. The SDS1000X-U series employs a new generation of SPO (Super Phosphor Oscilloscope) technology that provides excellent signal fidelity
and performance. It comes with an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and low jitter, and a waveform capture rate of
400,000 frames/sec (sequence mode). The SDS1000X U also employs a 256 level intensity grading display function and a color temperature display
mode not found in other models in this class. Another powerful addition is the new 128 k point FFT math function that gives the SDS1000X-U
very high-frequency resolution when observing signal spectra. SDS1000X-U also supports searching and navigating. The features and performance of
SIGLENT’s new SDS1000X-U cannot be matched anywhere else in this price class.
- 100 MHz bandwidth
- 4 channels
- Real-time sampling rate up to 1 GSa/s
- The newest generation of SPO technology
- Waveform capture rates up to 100,000 wfm/s (normal mode) and 400,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)
- Supports 256-level intensity grading and color temperature display modes
- Record length up to 14Mpts
- Digital trigger system
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval, Time out (Dropout), Pattern
- Serial bus triggering and decoding (Standard), supports protocols IIC, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN
- Video trigger, supports HDTV
- 10 types of one-button shortcuts, supports Auto Setup, Default, Cursors, Measure, Roll, History, Display/Persist, Clear Sweep, Zoom and Print
- Segmented acquisition (Sequence) mode, divides the maximum record length into multiple segments (up to 80,000), according to trigger conditions set by the user
- Automatic measurement function for 38 parameters as well as Measurement Statistics, Zoom, Gating, Math, History and Reference functions
- History waveform record (History) function (maximum recorded waveform length is 80,000 frames)
- 128 k pts FFT, supports Peaks and Markers
- Math functions (FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differential, square
- Large 7 inch TFT LCD display with 800 * 480 resolution
7 Inch TFT-LCD Display and 10 One-button Menus
- 7 -inch TFT -LCD display with 800 * 480 resolution
- Most commonly used functions are accessible using 10 different one-button operation keys:
Auto Setup, Default, Cursor, Measure, Roll, History, Persist, Clear Sweep, Zoom, Print
Record Length of up to 14 Mpts
Using hardware-based Zoom technologies and max record length of up to 14 Mpts,
users are able to oversample to capture for longer time periods at higher resolution
and use the zoom feature to see more details within each signal.
Waveform Capture Rate up to 400,000 wfm/s
With a waveform capture rate of up to 400,000 wfm/s (sequence mode), the oscilloscope
can easily capture the unusual or low-probability events.
256-Level Intensity Grading and Color Temperature Display
SPO display technology provides fast refresh rates. The resulting intensity-graded
trace is brighter for events that occur with more frequency and dims when the events occur.
Serial Bus Decoding Function (Standard)
SDS1000X-U displays the decoding through the events list. Bus protocol information
can be quickly and intuitively displayed in a tabular format.
History Waveforms (History) Mode and Segmented Acquisition (Sequence)
Playback the latest triggered events using the history function. Segmented memory
collection will store trigger events into multiple (Up to 80,000) memory segments,
each segment will store triggered waveforms and timestamp of each frame.
True measurement to 14 M points
SDS1000X-U can measure all sampled data points up to 14 Mpts. This ensures the
accuracy of measurements while the math co-processor decreases measurement
time and increases ease-of-use.
Gate and Zoom Measurement
Through Gate and Zoom measurement, the user can specify an arbitrary interval
of waveform data analysis and statistics. This helps avoid measurement errors that
can be caused by invalid or extraneous data, greatly enhancing the measurement's
validity and flexibility.
128 k points used to calculate the FFT
The math co-processor enables FFT analysis of incoming signals using up to 128 k
samples per waveform. This provides high frequency resolution with a fast refresh rate.
The FFT function also supports a variety of window functions so that it can adapt to
different spectrum measurement needs. Four-channel series support Peaks, Markers,
a variety of numbers.
Hardware-Based High-Speed Pass/Fail
The SDS1000X-U utilizes a hardware-based Pass/Fail function, performing up to
40,000 Pass / Fail decisions each second. Easily generate user defined test templates
provide trace mask comparison making it suitable for longterm signal monitoring or
automated production line testing.
Search and Navigate
The SDS1000X-U can search events specified by the user in a frame. It can also
navigate by time (delay position) and historical frames.
SDS1000X-U supports USB Host, USB Device (USB-TMC), LAN (VXI-11), Pass/Fail and Trigger Out