UTG1022X Waveform Generator 20MHz
The UTG1022X has precise and stable waveform output with a resolution as low as 1μHz. It is an economical, high-performance, and multi-functional function/arbitrary waveform generator. Accurate, stable, clean, low-distortion output signals can be generated. With convenient operation, superior technical indicators and humanized graphic display, it is a multi-purpose device that meets the needs of learning, testing and production.
• The maximum output frequency of dual channels is 20 MHz, and the maximum output amplitude is 20 Vpp
• 200MSa/s sampling rate, 16-bit vertical resolution
• The maximum frequency of square wave is 10MHz, and the jitter is low
• Abundant analog and digital modulation functions: AM, FM, PM, FSK, ASK, PSK and PWM
• Arbitrary waveforms can be generated by host computer software
• With frequency sweep and burst function
• 7-bit hardware frequency counter function
• Built-in 200 arbitrary waveforms
• Standard USB Host, USB Device interface
• 4.3 inch TFT LCD display
➢ Arbitrary waveforms can be flexibly edited through the machine interface or the host computer interface.
➢ Excellent digital sampling technology makes the output waveform jitter lower.
➢ Set small signal to superimpose large DC, UTG1022X has lower output noise and higher signal-to-noise ratio.
➢ Support AM, FM, PM, FSK, ASK, PSK and PWM multiple modulation modes.
➢ Supports three pulse modes of "N cycle","infinite" and "gated".
➢ Support "linear" and "logarithmic" two frequency sweep methods.
➢ High-precision frequency meter, which can measure the frequency range of 100mHz~200MHz.